30 Days of Pullman runs through the month of September in hopes to help bridge the gap between the Pullman community and WSU students. Additionally, it presents an opportunity for promotion of local businesses by offering special deals each day.
The deals for this week are:
- Monday, September 5th: Free pretzel order with lunch or dinner entree from 11:30pm to 9pm at Birch & Barley.
- Tuesday, September 6th: 15% off entire transaction at Crimson & Grey and $2 off any bagel over $5.50 at Bagels & Bottles.
- Wednesday, September 7th: Various deals at vendors at the Pullman Farmers Market.
- Thursday, September 8th: $19.99 all-you-can-play laser tag at Cougar Laser Arena and 15% off froyo at Sweet Mutiny.
- Friday, September 9th: 10% at Lilly Bee’s consignment shop and sign up to be a student co-op member at Moscow Food Co-op to earn 20% off.
- Saturday, September 10th: 15% off entire transaction at Crimson & Grey.
In order to take advantage of these deals you must bring your student ID to all locations. Follow ASWSU on Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat to stay up to date with this month’s deals. Please contact Emyly Hall, the Director of Community Affairs, if you have any further questions. Her email is listed below:
Emyly Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org