30 Days of Pullman runs through the month of September in hopes to help bridge the gap between the Pullman community and WSU students. Additionally, it presents an opportunity for promotion of local businesses by offering special deals each day.
The deals for this week are:
- Monday, September 26th: Free poster and book with ticket at the WSU Museum of Art and $1 drop-in classes for Hot Yoga and Barre classes at Sanctuary Yoga.
- Tuesday, September 27th: Free poster and book with ticket at the WSU Museum of Art.
- Wednesday, September 28th: Free poster and book with ticket at the WSU Museum of Art.
- Thursday, September 29th: $19.99 all-you-can-play laser tag at Cougar Laser Arena.
- Friday, September 30th: $5 Chicken Caesar Salad or Tuscan Chicken Sandwich.
In order to take advantage of these deals you must bring your student ID to all locations. Follow ASWSU on Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat to stay up to date with this month’s deals. Please contact Emyly Hall, the Director of Community Affairs, if you have any further questions. Her email is listed below:
Emyly Hall: email@example.com