30 Days of Pullman runs through the month of September in hopes to help bridge the gap between the Pullman community and WSU students. Additionally, it presents an opportunity for promotion of local businesses by offering special deals each day.
The deals for this week are:
- Monday, September 19th: 15% off entire transaction at Crimson & Grey.
- Tuesday, September 20th: $0.50 tacos from 5-9pm.
- Wednesday, September 21st: 50% off kitten adoption fees at the Humane Society of the Palouse.
- Thursday, September 22nd: 10% off 7:30pm showing and 10% off beer + wine during 21+ showing, buy one get one half off of equal or lesser value at Rico’s pub, and $19.99 all-you-can-play laser tag at Cougar Laser Arena.
- Friday, September 23rd: 10% off 7:30pm showing and 10% off beer + wine during 21+ showing and 10% off at Lilly Bee’s consignment shop.
- Saturday, September 24th: 10% off 7:30pm showing and 10% off beer + wine during 21+ showing and $1 drop-in classes for hot yoga and barre classes.
- Sunday, September 25th: $1 drop-in classes for hot yoga and barre classes.
In order to take advantage of these deals you must bring your student ID to all locations. Follow ASWSU on Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat to stay up to date with this month’s deals. Please contact Emyly Hall, the Director of Community Affairs, if you have any further questions. Her email is listed below:
Emyly Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org